Joseph Pilates is the originator of what commonly known as ‘Pilates’ today. He once said, “A body free from nervous tension and fatigue is the ideal shelter provided by nature for housing a well balanced mind, fully capable of successfully meeting all the complex problems of modern living.”
So why not let your mind and body experience the benefits of Pilates? here are just a few:
• Reduce tension and stress
• Lift your mood and energy levels
• Strengthen and tone muscles
• Enhance your fitness and flexibility
• Improve concentration, coordination and balance.
I will expand this page shortly with more of the benefits of Pilates for your health and wellbeing. Meanwhile, you might like to read this page.